Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 05:41 PM   #48
dolza_khyron
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper Jaguar View Post
What about ThunderCats 2011 vs. Voltron Force?
hmm it's hard to say, both are clearly aimed at different kinds of persons.

thundercats seems to be aimed at a more grown up viewer, like 15 +; while voltron force seems to be aimed more at 8 +

with that said i think voltron force would of been better off as a reimagining rather then a sequel, mainly due to the fact that the viewers they are targeting never watched the original, as they were not even around back when it last aired.

but in terms of story and depth, i think after only four episodes thundercats is further a head then voltron after it's 6 weeks of episodes?

i think one of the problems is that voltron was redesigned to look more like the stealth voltron, then the original. it should of been more bulky and boxy.

it's too round, and they also should not of used cgi to do the battles.

but it could become a good series, it's just kind'a bland right now.

maybe it will be great though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinero View Post
and thats what im saying, i stop looking at it since the frieza saga because the frieza saga stuck to the story line of looking and gathering the dragonballS together, it stops there thats why i didnt go no further then the frieza saga.
it started out as looking for the dragon balls, but slowly became more of a "we must defeat frieza!" story, like the rest of them.

i am sure the manga was more in depth, but the toon; isn't so much.

also, dbz needs more female fighters.

that don't stay at home watching tv.

come on Chi Chi used to be able to kick goku's butt. and now all she does is a female stereotype role!?

and PAN, why oh WHY did they not have PAN go super?

Last edited by dolza_khyron; 08-13-2011 at 05:57 PM..
dolza_khyron is offline   Reply With Quote