Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 06:55 AM   #66
gjustis
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsapphire View Post
Well from my understanding, the cases were offered to places like entertainment earth, and various other retailers, I know folks who have wholesale bandai accounts. My question is... how come these passionate fans did not split a case with a friend? and or possibly buy a pair of them when they were offered? Didn't someone comment they were for sale on ebay with cheetara a while ago?..

If someone has something that has limited availability, why should they give it away?

If someone had something new or hot, I would either A. Wait for it to drop (if it ever goes,) B. pay the price the market is asking or C. Network with my friends and folks who know who to contact in order to get what I need.

But The answer is never (or ever) should be fight about it on a message board. at the end of the day, you have only wasted your energies, and time, and the instigators still end up with what they had before, which is nothing

However, they do lose a possible future contact who may have been able to hook them up,

Just to be fair, It also works both ways, If i came back tomorrow, and asked people viewing this thread "Oh hi, i need figure ABC, I am sure some would say $1000000.000"

but thats there prerogative, i am not gonna complain or attack them, I will just go.... Ok Umm thanks. moving on
So your justification now becomes, "some other guy might be as jerky as I've been, so it's cool?" Oh star, you poor thing.

The fact is this: the fault for the reaction you've prompted lies with you, and with you alone. You came here, offered your overpriced wares, and were called out for doing exactly what it was you were doing. No one has asked you to give anything away, certainly; what they've [understandably] asked for is that you share your good fortune, something so very fundamental to a community, rather than the continued disinterested gouging and that's defined your short tenure.

You're apparently nothing more than an internet toy scalper - and hey, that's fine, but don't get all puffed up for looking like ten bajillion other slimeballs out there. Yes indeed, you may well wind up with some price-inflated sales to random buyer X on ebay...but coming to this fan forum in the manner you have will certainly leave you with pitifully few friends, and with a boatload of ill will...not that you're interested in those silly things.

As you repeatedly cede, no one likes the opportunistic scalper charging $1000000.000 for a toy they've simply been fortunate enough to stuble across - that's all you've been, and despite the circles, all you're apparently going to continue to be. You're simply no better than you look.
gjustis is offline   Reply With Quote