TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 02:25 AM   #201
Death2Fanboys
Red Eye
My thoughts.

A year ago these cops and robbers....errmm...sorry, wrong train of thought.....

Less than a year ago I ran to every TRU, Target, Walmart, Kmart searching and hunting down ANY TC 2011 merchandise. I got what I wanted and grew my collection, then I stopped not because of money but because the passion died down, it was the long break for the series.

I had the same reaction with The Walking Dead. And by the time both shows got new episodes....I felt something was missing. It wasn't the hype, the passion, interest, fanaticism, desire....it was the writing on both shows that totally turn me off....Sure, there were cool good moments but both shows did not elevate anymore interest for me.

I didn't quit...I stuck around...and while TWD gets a third season I'm very sad to hear that there may not be a second season for the TC. Oh well, such is life!

Now, as I said early there were some cool great moments in TC but not enough for me to warrant this as a great cartoon. It's a good cartoon and a great reboot. However, I just want something that will KNOCK my socks off! Pumrya betrayal is a step in the right direction. I want more! You can do it! Give me excitement back TC.

As for Cartoon Network....you know? Screw them! Move TC to another network...pitch it to G4, CW, Lifetime, CNN..whatever!

That's pretty much it for me. Oh wait! My Wish list IF there is a 2nd Season:

Drop the Tygra/Cheetara romance. She belongs to Lion-O...PERIOD!
HACHIMAN!
I want to see a new version of The Lunataks.
Another Panthro Solo story would be good.
Lion-O vs Tygra
Tygra act less than a jerk
And.....Warrior Maidens.

Okay, now I'm done. Save the Thundercats.
Death2Fanboys is offline   Reply With Quote