TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 10:59 PM   #82
ChimmyCartoonKid
Thunder Kitty
Damn! too bad i didn't see this thread back in april!!! i checked all my local stores. TJmaxx, Marshalls, Ross, Ollies, none have ANY thundercats stuff, let alone 6in tygras. Granted it's several months later, and after christmas, but there's always hoping. I was hoping to find one for myself, and take any extra to put up on this forum in the spirit of generosity others have been displaying.
I had an extra 6in Cheetara i returned to walmart a few months ago to get my $11 bucks back. Had i know about this stuff going on around the forums online, i'd have offered it up here instead. i know she had been hard to find to many too.

So now i'm hoping there still at least one more upright citizen/fellow thundercat fan looking to do their civic duty of generosity against the price hiking scalpers.
(also, there serisouly needs to be an enlightening boycot movement against overpricing scalpers. If everyone stuck to their set reasonable prices, and agreed not to overpay. They these scalpers wouldn't exist as there'd be no point in it. as if that will ever happen)

Anybody got a low price 6in Tygra for me to complete my collectoin?

Please let me know. PM. Thanks
ChimmyCartoonKid is offline   Reply With Quote