TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 08:37 PM   #65
stac
Thunder Kitty
Parts of the episode were good. The music and animation were really great, especially in a certain places like the fight scenes. Tygra’s antics were genuinely funny; Mathew Mercer is the only good thing about Tygra. First episode I’ve really liked Tygra but sadly he was back to his usual self at the end. Tygra seems to be getting nastier as the show progresses – some of his comments were quite cruel.

And then there are the negatives:

-In addition to characterisation and romance, we can add pacing as another area in which this show has a problem. This episode, especially after the last one, wasn’t necessary at this point in the season.

-Lucy, I Choose You!

-They haven’t shown really us anything regarding Cheetara and Lion-O’s relationship, especially after “New Alliances.” Are we to assume everything went back to normal off-screen?

-Lion-O just wakes up one episode and decides to pursue Pumyra. He even drops the “never met anyone like her” line.

-Pumyra, on the other hand, left hints about “moving on” and now she’s just indifferent to him until the end? I thought Pumyra appearing bipolar was unintentional but they clearly have little talent for characterisation, and are even worse at handling romance.
stac is offline   Reply With Quote