TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 08:01 AM   #20
Mongor
You got red on you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracer View Post
These clearance prices don't bode too well for the line. Add to that our local Toys R Us's and Walmart's are sitting on a glut of 4" figures (series 1), Deluxe Lion-o's & Tygra's, Thunderracers, Thundertanks and Tower of Omens. I wonder how long these lines will be around at all.

One of the TRU's has somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 Thundertanks sitting on the shelf.
The Wallmart and Target near me sell a ton of Thundercats figures and vehicles so don't assume it's a dead line because your area isn't doing well, just as I don't assume it's selling out everywhere because it's big here in Dallas. I'll say it here, the OP that said that the classics were on discount at Target was mistaken or full of s**t. No one has been able to show that they are in fact discounted down on this forum alone. When I see a haul WITH a receipt I'll believe it. While Bandai's quality does leave something to be desired I wouldn't worry about how well the line is selling, especially with Wave 2 figures selling for 3 to 4X their worth online right now because people can't wait to have them.
Mongor is offline   Reply With Quote