Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 02:51 PM   #64
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuukonomiko View Post
I just saw the episode since I was working all morning. Thank God for DVR.

The fangirl in me just...*DIED*

SAME. SAME.

Some thoughts:

I enjoyed this. Nice to see some of the other relationships getting developed and played with. Nice to see everyone getting some air time!

-The story with the rats was an interesting one. The cat's are not innocent, and shoulder some of the blame for things being the way they are. As we've seen before.
-I don't think it was the best battle, but it wasn't bad. I'm going to hate that damn shield/stone combo thing. You have a freaking blade, sword fight!
-Lion-O's hero theme
-Breaking up the group to accomplish multiple objectives. This is how you handle a cast this size!
-Tygra and Cheetara cheesey/waffy dialog. Goodness gracious Tygra It's the honeymoon stage, he'e happy to be with her and can't help but show it.

I need to say this: "I AM SUCH A PUMYRA FAN GIRL".
When she went in on that rat, I was cheering like an idiot. KICK HIS BUTT, NO LION-O LET HER DESTROY HIM! Then she punched Lion-O. It looks like she's sweet on Lion-O, but our King seems to have lingering affection for Cheetara. That, or he was just trying to clear the air.

LOL @ Lion-O's face when Panthro announced it was time to save some cats. He looked like it was time to jump in the tank and roll to Disneyworld. What was that?

Poor Panthro. He's had it up to here with these kids and their hormones!

OMG Tygra went all Jack to Cheetara's Rose. That was too waffy for this early in the day. By now my family is sick of watching those two kiss among the ice bur-I mean rocks.

Pumyra has officially been bit by the Lion-O empathy bug.

Wehlp. Some poster were complaining that Cheetara and Tygra didn't show enough affection....fixed.
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote