Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 04:36 PM   #74
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by stac View Post
Some observations from this episode:

-It seems that Jaga was the Original Badass; he practically vaporised Ratilla and raised a mountain out of the ground. Mumm-Ra would not stand much of a chance against Jaga in his prime.

-The triangle (at least on Lion-O's part) hasn’t died out yet. Perhaps, this is him learning from his trials and trying a “different path.” Anyway, I’m sorry fellow Lion-O fans; it seems the writers enjoy toying with us too much.

-Lion-O’s face at Pumyra’s comment about finding someone else was simply priceless.

-I'm extremely scared for characterisation if the writers are planning on a triangle (or quadrangle) with Pumyra thrown into the mix. I hope they don’t make it any more ridiculous than it already is.

-A lot of T/C interaction in this episode. Why on earth couldn't the writers have done this from the beginning? On the other hand, that kiss was so cliché - Hey, the world is falling apart and instead of finding a way to escape, now seems like the appropriate time to spout a few cheesy lines and make out.

-Lion-O can defeat Mumm-Ra in a few seconds without much of a problem but has trouble with an overweight Rat who has a big mouth? After beating the Duelist and going through his trials? Do the writers plan on stabilising the characters skill levels and abilities anytime soon?

-When the mine was collapsing, no harm comes to Tygra and Cheetara due to the pure awesomeness of their love; in fact not even a single pebble falls on either one. Come on writers…
You mean MJ is the one. He likes to troll.

I wonder whoes show is this really. People can argue with me all they want, but MJ has set out to make sure tygra out shines lion-o.

His face looked sad to me. I watched that part again.

Last edited by L08e16o; 05-05-2012 at 04:43 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote