TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 05:30 PM   #87
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSapphire View Post
It's interesting because when Pumyra blames him and his sense of mercy for getting them captured he could have easily reminded her that if she could control her temper and stick to the plan there wouldn't have been any need for his mercy in the first place. Instead he says "You know what, I got this" taking responsibility not only for his own action, but her as well.

I must admit I LoL'd at Lion-O's face when she suggested he find someone else, I assume he was thinking "like who, the eight-year-old?" I got some warm and fuzzies when he carried her out of the rubble, could he be more prince charming?

Speaking of Pumyra is she injured or something now? They made sure to show us her leg under that rock, but she's standing up in the next scene. It could really suck for her given that a fight's coming their way, on the other hand it just gives Lion-O another chance to be awesome, stubbornly protecting her during the battle.

And hey! Tygra and Cheetara actually are a couple! Remember that? Cause I was having a hard time.

Panthro's just jealous because his girlfriend is too big to tag along on most missions.
She is into lion-o, which I know you are on cloud nine. When panthro told them they need to free the slaves, she had her hands behind her back and was smiling at him.

Last edited by L08e16o; 05-05-2012 at 05:43 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote