TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 06:21 PM   #5
Singe
Thunderian Commoner
When Mumm-ra is changing into his Ever Living form, he's actually injecting his bony hide with Barry McGwire's Super Happy Fun Time Anger Go Go Juice.

Of course Lion-O had this seething anger of betrayal about Cheetara choosing Tygra. She's a cheetah and they cheat.

So Lion-O locked Slyde, Atticus, and Kaynar in a cell together and they played a game where the first one to bend over loses. Slyde lost and couldn't sit for a week.

Lion-O: I'm am the Lord of the Thundercats.
Mumm-ra: *Looks around.* What Thundercats?
Lion-O: Those Thundercats. *Points to the group.*
Mumm-ra: That band of misfits. *Laughs* Sure, what ever makes you sleep at night. Hey, you can go out into the desert and build yourself a sand castle. *Laughs* Maybe you'll be able to draw more subjects than 3 adults, 2 kids, and a ghost that shows up whenever it gets bored being dead. Now if you excuse me, I have to go deal with a doctor who's been shorting me on my supply of Barry McGwire's Super Happy Fun Time Anger Go Go Juice.

I ran the whole Panthro trial in my head and put Panthro more like Principal Lewis from American Dad.

After Lion-O fails to push Panthro out of the circle.
Panthro: Come on think, how do you get me out of the circle.
Lion-O: I am your King, and I order you to leave the circle.
Panthro: *Spits off to the side.* You're King of nothing but ruins. Try again.
Lion-O: Will you please leave the circle?
Panthro: *Roars* What are you, pussycat now? Keep it up and I'll pounce your sorry tail.
Lion-O: *angry* Don't you call me that?
Panthro: What are you going to do, *long slow down* pussycat?
Lion-O: If you don't shut up and get out this circle, I swear by the Ancient Spirits of Evil that I will *bleeping* cut you with the Sword of Omens!!
Panthro: *Laughs and leaves the circle.*
Lion-O: Huh?
Panthro: There you go. A king must not just take charge, he needs to be the Alpha and lay it down if his subordinates step out of line.
Lion-O: Cool.

Last edited by Singe; 05-19-2012 at 06:28 PM..
Singe is offline   Reply With Quote