Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 10:30 AM   #5475
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I was thinking it could be through the book, because he said 26 episode not the 13. To me that means we are going to find more about the past. I think we are also going to see the connection to the SoO and how the lion-os are connected. Maybe Panthera put the spell on it.

That would be neat if they show us how the clerics started.

Could they have both ships running at the same time at the same level. That would be confusing and would make cheetara look bad. That wouldn't be the highest good. She would be on both sides of the fence.
Could be through the book too yes. Maybe Panthera put the spell on it, but I don't think she has any spells abilities yet, maybe later she will learn it from someone. Or maybe later Lion-O go inside the book again, Cheeatar will go to, thus Lion-O become Leo in the book and Cheetara will become Panthera in the book.

They can as long as they did not add any thank you bit for L/C thing, thus kids will see the difference. like what they did so far, L/C is more transparent to kids as lovers than T/C. Of course we are talking the long route scenario here.
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote