Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 10:33 AM   #5476
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
Not trying to insight an argument or anything, but as far as I'm concerned, there is absolutely NO chance that Lion-O and Cheetara will ever be a couple. She and Tygra are together, and I doubt that'll change. Cheetara was supportive of Lion-O, but I don't think she ever intended to flirt with him. I think the "intimate" scene between them was meant to mislead the audience, and possibly Lion-O too.

The most I see coming from this in the future is Lion-O continuing to be jealous. Till he finds a love interest of his own anyways. We already know Pumyra will make an appearance at some point, so maybe her.

Also, I can't see Tygra switching sides. Especially now that he and Lion-O are on the way to getting along with each other better.

In the end this is all hypothetical, and we won't truly know where the show is heading till it starts to air again, so we'll have to wait and see. Still, some of the scenarios being brought up in this thread just don't sound at all likely to me. Most especially those involving Lion-O and Cheetara...
Everyone is free to their opinion.

When did they get along?

I disagree they are together for the whole show. Then the love triangle would be over when it just started after the kiss. The WB boss said he wanted the triangle to be apart of the main story. If this is so, then the love triangle just started. So they wasted 12 episodes of L/C for nothing and legacy mirror for nothing? If cheetara was not trying to lead lion-o on she would've have said something in episode 6 when the kit said they were kissing. Cheetara expression enjoyed lion-o trying to explain himself.

Pumyra will not be lion-o love interest. She would make cheetara's role obsolete. Cheetara was written as lion-o's main supporter. Just like Panthera was in legacy for leo.

How will they never be a couple?

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-30-2012 at 10:41 AM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote