TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 12:50 PM   #5498
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
I was going to answer a few issues in detail, but since right now I feel offended, I will address just this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Do to the VA for cheetara saying she goes for the highest good, she would not hurt lion-o who she has feelings for.
You do know you're taking her words out of context, right?

(Around 1:30) So how was like playing that kind of role vs what you play on Entourage which is more like the nice girl?

I love to just mix it up. It's why I did The Borgias. One, to do a period piece. Two, to be able to be *not* the nice girl. That's just fun and that continues with Cheetara, though Cheetara is a much better person than Sanchia from The Borgias. Cheetara is going for the highest good of all those involved whereas I think Sanchia just stirs the pot.

It's a comparison between three very different characters. She is stressing the previous sentence: "she is a much better person than Sanchia," but at the same time she paired Cheetara with Sanchia, both being not nice girls like her character in Entourage.

This is not meant to be offensive just for the sake of being rude, but after this and your earlier behavior I want to state here that you guys go overboard trying to doctor the "facts" and "evidence" to support with your ship. Then you go and accuse others of doing the same when you are in no shape to throw the first stone.

Last edited by Eclipse; 01-30-2012 at 12:57 PM..
Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote