Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 07:24 PM   #892
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
I still cannot find any more clues on the net for Tygra and most of my contacts and friends already on leave for holiday season. looks like I cannot asked outside help for awhile, I still I will try to analze Tygra's Character with the pathetic very little amount of data, and the episodes. But I do no want to watch the episode 13 ending scene again it is too "horrific" for me, I will get stomach ache again like the first time, so with ep 13 I will only add to the analyzing based only on my memory.
I was excited about the Steelers winning and know I don't care after I saw that ending. I rewatched it again after I was mad.

From a man perspective. Tygra has fought the feeling that he should be king, but he is not a lion. I think he was crushed when lion-o was born, so from there he wanted to beat him and prove he was the most worthy. He tried to kill him. I don't think tygra has deep feelings for cheetara. His feelings for her came out of jealousy. He saw it that cheetara was becoming closer, he didn't want to lose out to the last peice of thunderia. He lost the kingship, he was not about to lose her. This guy is a prince, he could have gone looking for her. I think if L/C didn't have something going on, I don't think tygra would have gone after cheetara. They threw in the flashback to show why he was jealous.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-13-2011 at 07:35 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote