TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 06:18 AM   #53
STARlock
Thunder Kitty
I thought the episode was not bad. I was a bit disappointed that they didn't go further with the rivalry with Lion-O and Tygra and "resolved" it so easily. It's pretty much been my problem with the show so far tho. Things just move way too fast and dont have enough dramatic build up and payoff to me. I guess it's ok since I have to remember this is a kid's show, a good kid's show but a kid's show nonetheless.

Anyways, Cheetara choosing Tygra is a good thing IMO. Lion-O already has EVERYTHING compared to Tygra, so Cheetara would be the one thing that Tygra has that Lion-O doesn't. Not only does it make for great drama in later episodes but also sets up great potential growth for all 3 characters involved. Narratively speaking, this is the way to go, I for one do hope they push the triangle aspect of the series further, I don't expect too much given how mediocre the dramatic element of the show has been so far but it would be great to see an improvement and this development does increase the potential for a more fleshed out story with deeper characters.
STARlock is offline   Reply With Quote