TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 03:11 PM   #76
kenshon
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazycp View Post
Yeah, this was a great episode and the end to a great 1st season. Panthro is a total badass for losing his arms just to get rid of Grune (who I'll miss!). Tygra deserves Cheetara, although I agree with most everyone that she was leading Lion-O on. But really she was trying to build his confidence in the only way she knew how.

Here's a question: Shouldn't Lion-O be able to create the Armor of Omens now? In the book of omens when he was in his ancestor, he did it with 2 stones. Maybe he just doesn't have the right stone?
Do you really believe that? why are people so detached from reality there are people in this world that have everything comes to them through no sheer effort at all can anyone as a human being really say because you have all this handed to you that means I'm at least intitled to this part here you may feel that way but that doesn't make it right either.Her choice is fine but her actions are questionable. Everyone always talk about Tygras/Cheetaras maturity compatibility and then ignore the behavior we have seen from them,do they really seem that more mature than Lion-o himself,this is not the child in a mans body version of thundercats that view may have worked then but it doesn't work so well for this series.Cheetara herself said the man she loved was the one who gave her that flower so she knew from the start it was Tygra why behave the way she did with Lion-o? Can u really say or belive this was her only method,what does that say about her character,she is a cleric (advisor) evidently she not a good one if this was all she could think of to build confidence.
kenshon is offline   Reply With Quote