Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 04:14 AM   #181
kenshon
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pand3mix View Post
I don't think that is true, he said it was his fault when he got help. Also, I've played plenty of pranks to my sister that didn't ...end well. But I would never actually mean for her to get hurt even when i was pissed. That is a cruel thing to sag, that he would hope is brother would die.
Yeah he did say that the problem is we don't know how sincere he was about it but judging from his character and what we have seen of his behavior how sincere do think he really was? After a incedent like that and for all the remorse he showed he did not embrace Lion-o he continued to treat him like Sh*t for years thats why I said what I said don't you think that if he truly regretted what he did he would be more accepting of Lion-o? check out the movie The Good Son sometime. that movie may give you a little more insight of what goes through a childs mind when they do these types of things.Can you really call what he did a prank listen to what he says to Lion-o before he breaks that branch it reveals his state mind before he did it he basically announced what his intensions were so that makes it premeditated on his part.Im sorry he intended to kill Lion-o their is no other way to look at it.You say what I said is cruel what about what Tygra did to his brother 2x I refuse to give him any sympathy for that and no one should he doesn't deserve it, but I'm ok with forgiving him.

Last edited by kenshon; 11-29-2011 at 04:18 AM..
kenshon is offline   Reply With Quote