TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 04:58 AM   #182
Pand3mix
Thunder Kitty
You must not have any sibblings. I'm not saying to sympathize with the character. But he did show remorse and fear. He ran.to save his brother, he didn't skip or walk back to the kingdom. People do stupid things, or cats or whatever. And this is a troubled character, but we haven't been shown much insight on his character yet to really know if he is born twisted or the pressure he has gone through made him who he is. Pressure makes anyone do stupid things when the Damn breaks. I'm sure the writers will give more insight on his character. If he was really this aweful character he wouldn't have done what he has done for cheetara. He might've not thought about the weight of death and maybe only thought as far as making his brother vanish, not thinking what that would actually mean. Always being compared to your sibbling is really hard to go through.

The original Tygra was based off of integrity. I don't think the writers are going to trash this character atleast I hope.not. he was not a rational adult at that time, he was a child. I doubt he weighed the situation. I'm not saying what he did was right, nor am I defending the action if that was the intention. But so far we haven't heard any other time he has tried to get rid of his brother. And the show has shown some good moments between them as well.

Until I see more of the show and see more of the past they shared, I think he has been nothing but troubled and slightly impulsive. But I know I.wouldn't be happy taking orders from someone to do something when I believed it.needed to be done another way.

And I have done plenty of research on why people do the things they do what they are thinking. And forgiving means understanding and it doesn't sound like your trying to understand his character at all.
Pand3mix is offline   Reply With Quote