TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 01:50 PM   #187
Yasraina
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Superman J View Post
I think you guys are really trying to just grasp at straws on this whole Lion-O vs Tygra thing. This picture of Tygra being some murderous villan in hiding is pretty much ridiculous. The two of them are brothers, adopted brothers at that, and it is EXACTLY how a good majority of siblings act. You all have done a grand job of pointing out all the horrible things that have been done, but not a single one has thought back to look at the good.

In the premiere, Tygra jumps in to assist Lion-O when he stands up for the lizard slave and is about to be beaten back and over whelmed by a very large mob. He even says to the mob, "Be sure you want to do this, because I've got his back" in reference to Lion-O. Tygra didn't even agree with Lion-O's view of the slave, but he still doesn't even hesitate to defend his brother.

In Episode 4 or 5 I believe it is, with the mini plant people, Tygra joins his brother (along with Cheetara, Kit and Kat) in what they believe is going to be their final stand to the bitter end against the lizard army before Panthro shows up. They stand back to back together and acknowledge the honor its been, knowing without a doubt this is where they die, TOGETHER.

This is all just sibling rivalary. If Tygra hated or wanted to be rid of his brother, Lion-O would be long gone by now or Tygra would have taken off and left the others to their fate. Tygra may have his character flaws, but I think its been proven without a doubt that when the end comes we know where he stands.

About the Cheetara thing - we saw when the group was resting in the desert trying to find shade Cheetara and Tygra both cuddled up resting on each other. We have also seen in many background shots the two of them standing together closer than the rest of the cast. So thats something there.
Well said finally someone who sees the whole thing so nicely i salute you man
Yasraina is offline   Reply With Quote