TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 07:48 PM   #132
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGearX View Post
Only in your world will a defeated and strapped down Tygra with his soul sucked out into a malfunctioning mech somehow be better off than a Lion-O who helps to resolve the situation and rescue the defeated Tygra.

And that last statement proves that you aren't listening. I'm not on any teams here. If Lion-O OR Tygra does something awesome OR stupid, I'm calling it out.

This isn't the original series. Lion-O is surrounded by children and other teenagers like he is, with the sole exception of Panthro. In the original series, the other more experienced Cats and Jaga served as mentors, raising the naive Lion-O. It's a world of difference this time.

And this isn't Tygra's show. He's gotten his ass kicked multiple times this season and has gotten over thinking that he should be Lord of the ThunderCats because of his defeat while being in charge.
My whole point is Tygra has looked better than lion-o in this entire series.

So you are telling me people get excited about lion-o being a diplomat or lion-o in legacy, I think the lion-o in legacy is better. It was a great idea of them doing Mecha tygra. I will bet you that will be one of the things people like about that episode, besides SS.

So has lion-o and he died. He got beat by his brother again.

Well maybe that is why this series will not survive. Lot of people expected lion-o to be awesome not second best to his brother.

Tygra still cherishes the crown.

Last edited by L08e16o; 06-10-2012 at 07:52 PM..