TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 09:19 PM   #2
Mum Star
Thunder Kitty
Okay, here's the next part. Just to warn everyone, this is going to be a bit disorganized. I'll write whatever parts I feel like when I feel like doing them, so not everything will be nicely together.

Thundercats- Thundercats are basicly the royal entourage. Their the Lord Of The Thundercat's and his retainers. They all wear the symbol of the Eye of Thundera. The current Thundercats, are as prevously stated, looking for the treasures of Thundera, and Thunderian refugees, but will because of the code of thundera, will also help those in need.

Thundera- In this version, Thundera is a isolationist kingdom. It has cut itself off from the rest of Third Earth, that most outsiders didn't believe it existed. The Thunderians were also a little arrogant, and tended to believe themselves better than others. Thundera was devistated by natural disasters, forcing the inhabitants to flee. Many fell victim to raiders, the King Claudis, and the great Sage Jaga were both killed. Now Lion-O and the Thundercats seek to keep the treasures of Thundera from falling into the wrong hands, and find their fellow Thunderians, while exploring Third Earth. But the disasters that destroyed Thundera might not have been natural at all...
Mum Star is offline   Reply With Quote