Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 05:48 AM   #4421
KurtulanSama
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Here are the facts of the Lion-O/Cheetara thing from the show, added another one from Ep4:

All right here we go:

Ep1:
-Cheetara introduced himself to Lion-O, Lion-O was baffled and try to impress her with changing his voice or it could be to hide his identity.
-Cheetara's and Lion-O's expression shows some hints attraction
- Lion-O winked to cheetara after the ball rang, Cheetara gave Lion-O a small smile
- During the mob scene Cheetara was also showing hints of attraction when looking to Lion-O
- After that on the top of the wall Cheetara and Lion-O shows hints of attraction and the way Cheetara respond with maybe before jumping down

Ep4:
- Cheetara put her hand on top oh his while saying "We have each other..." then both moved closer until it's close enough to kiss before snarf interrupted their moment
- Cheetara admired Lion-O when he was talking to little Emmerick about helping them to find the gateway home., Tygra got a little jealous.

EP6:
- Cheetara pressed hard on Lion-O while talking closely to his ear.
- Cheetara held Lion-O's hand before the bridge went up

EP12:
- Cheetara held Lion-O's hand, while Lion-O's held the soO and smiling big while saying" I knew the reason the sword chose you"
- Cheetara gave the cheek kiss while pressing on him from the back without showing any kind of shyness or waiting game.

I'll see if I can get some more later.

Episode 1

Lion-O: Hello... (cough)... Hello there.

Lion-O: Maybe next time I can bail you out of trouble.

Lion-O: Twice in one day; now I know you're following me.
Cheetara: Yeah, right into trouble, again.

Cheetara: You see? It's just as I said; there is something different about you.
Lion-O: Is thar why you keep following me?
Cheetara: Maybe.

Episode 4

Cheetara: We have the sword, we have each other but most importantly we have hope.

Cheetara: Seems like Emmerick has found a hero.
Tygra: Hmm... He is too young to know better.

Episode 6

Cheetara: If you can master SBS it will show you what your eyes can't see. (comment: Like Cheetara naked?)

Cheetara(to Lion-O): Believe in yourself, I do.

Episode 12

Lion-O: It took a while but I finally got the hang of this thing.
Cheetara(to Lion-O): I know you would. There is a reason why the sword chose you.

Lion-O: Ok, I can do this.
Cheetara(after the kiss): I believe in you.

as I promised but a little earlier. Sorry about it being too long but I couldn't figure put to use the spoiler button.
KurtulanSama is offline   Reply With Quote