Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 08:28 AM   #379
AnonymousIncognito
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by stac View Post
I take issue with the way the triangle was executed. I never denied the validity of the information presented.

Sure, Tygra’s attraction is definitely hinted at. I never said it wasn’t. What I meant was that there was nothing noteworthy about their interaction that would show why Cheetara made her decision. I saw nothing on Cheetara’s behalf that would have signalled her jump to Team Tygra.

Cheetara is one of the characters on this show who has gotten next to no development. First, she’s simply treated as a prize to won by Lion-O and Tygra. Then came episode 13, the 180 turn and a sudden change in personality.

A few fleeting moments between Tygra and Cheetara simply does not compare to the manner in which Lion-O and Cheetara’s relationship was built up consistently until ep. 13.

It’s very convenient to say at the end, like DN, that there was no triangle and that it all happened off-screen in the past. However, there are numerous ways to add a twist to a story without provoking such strong incredulity. That is my point.

Overall, romance seems to be a serious problem with this show. This latest episode was so corny, it could have been a parody.

I assume this was directed at me? Whenever I complain, I give numerous reasons as to why I do so.

I repeatedly bring up the triangle because it featured as a prominent part of the story and if it was done in such a shoddy manner, I don’t see the problem in asking questions.

You and that Nick guy who schooled Daniel Norton seem to share many of the same points and both of you are amazing when it comes to delivering those points.

As I read the debate between Nick and Daniel, I found myself amazed that WB would even employ such a person.
Rude, crass, childish all describe DN.
Lackluster, pathetic, and all around shoddy describe DN's excuses for the shows failings.
AnonymousIncognito is offline   Reply With Quote