TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 12:14 PM   #162
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
Yeap. The person I replied to is one of those fans ( he doesnt want L/P) , and Ive come across more. His post just made it seem like T/C fans are the only ones who want to see L/P happen. Some T/C fans dont want it to happen either. Some L/C fans do want it to happen.

If I could have my way, she wouldn't become anyone's love interest. You know what, if I could go back in time and have my way, Cheetara wouldnt have been anyone's love interest at all. As the female character most associated witht his franchise, she deserves more that just a silly love plot. What could have been, right?
The reason I don't like L/P is I am use to pumyra being with one of the tigers. So pumyra is a fallback love interest that comes along when the first season is almost over and we might now get a second season.

I think it also is a insult to pumyra and lion-o. It would be different if pumyra was with the group from the begining.

I agree with Cheetara. She really is not a cleric and everyone has some type of flashback that dealt with their past by themselves.

What do we really know about cheetara that involves her and no one else.

Last edited by L08e16o; 04-24-2012 at 12:22 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote