Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 02:17 PM   #164
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
The reason I don't like L/P is I am use to pumyra being with one of the tigers. So pumyra is a fallback love interest that comes along when the first season is almost over and we might now get a second season.

I think it also is a insult to pumyra and lion-o. It would be different if pumyra was with the group from the begining.

I agree with Cheetara. She really is not a cleric and everyone has some type of flashback that dealt with their past by themselves.

What do we really know about cheetara that involves her and no one else.
That's a personal preference (nothing wrong with that -.< ), but for all we know she will develop a great relationship with Lion-O in this reboot.

Fall back? We don't always marry our first loves/crushes. It happens, but from what I can tell it's not the norm. So everyone after your first crush is just a rbound/consolation prize? If they do go the Pumy-O route, than Lion-O's feelings about Cheetara should be clear and defined. That way, it's clear that he's moved on and no one can argue that he's turned Pumyra into a consolation prize. That would be insulting.
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote