TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 09:59 AM   #118
dragon
Thunder Kitty
very good cat wait for next weeks episode maybe intro will be included next week like to here new theme for this show as catfan.

Quote:
Pretty much my feeling as well. We really needed to see the villains as a threat, and how high the odds are stacked against our heroes. Plus I don't know if Tygra will ever fully forgive Lion-O of what happened to Thundera. Their relationship is the one I'm most engaged in learning about.
it would have happend if lion-o didint step in or not the trojan horse thing that was in city.

Quote:
I think it was good over-all,
there are many mistakes and things that could have been done much better, but overall the show has pretty enjoyable moments and new features.

The animation is certainly way better than any animated series done in the past years!!
really misteaks where at from what or who do tell snarf i like unlike his previous version animated version he doesnt talk this time snarf snarf kinda gets on my nerves but deal withing it when watching series is tollerable not as bad gijoe or transfromers ryming when they talk all time that is annoying

i was surprised to mummra working with mutants not by himself this time

Last edited by dragon; 07-30-2011 at 10:07 AM..
dragon is offline   Reply With Quote