Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 07:34 PM   #792
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
This is how I would write episode 14.

I think tygra will have to be a villian to one up the team right now.

Using your illusion theroy.

Let's say tygra knew lion-o was coming and protect this illusion. Lion-o see is and is devastated. He leaves hurt. The real cheetara goes to do one of her special one on ones with Lion-o. Tygra traps her before she gets to lion-o. As tygra and cheetara watch, tygra projects a illusion of cheetara. The fake cheetara tells him is a waste of her time and she never wanted him to be king. She tells tygra should be king and lion-o needs to give up the kingship to tygra. As lion-o is in shock, mummra comes out from the trees and turns lion-o into stone. The SoO turns black, because lion-o's heart is empty. Tygra lets go of cheetara and she runs crying to lion-o. Tygra gives the the stone to mummra and mummra says good work general.

Back at the camp, the other animals attack the elephants and Cats. The damage the tundertank and take the book Omens.

Mummra finally has a Big victory.

Tygra assumes general.

They set off for the stones.

The berbils come and repair the tank and fix Panthero's arms.

The Cats and elephants make an alliance.

Annet tells a devastated cheetara that lion-o will never come back unless he heals is heart and past.

Cheetara enters lion-o's mind to tell him about their connection how she feels.

Lion-o battling self worth starts his trails. Will cheetara help lion-o?

They can have flashbacks of L/C and she the truth behind her.

I think tygra would be a better villian, he could bring out the best in his brother. How is lion-o going to best his brother if they are not on the same sides.

What do you think?
interesting plot. make them take the sword too just to make it harder them we can finally see "sword of omens come to my hand" i've been waiting to see that
Big Snarf is offline   Reply With Quote