Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 01:52 PM   #62
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIBMRatchet View Post
At this rate, this is a possibility.

Having said that, Why do I feel that the episodes are rushing as if they are going to end the story with the 1st season? Seriously!

The story is not focusing enough. I swear when I tell you guys that I had completely forgotten that the Thundercats are seeking the stones until I saw the Book Of Omens this episode. G. I. Joe: Renegades had a similar story (Finding evidence to take-down Cobra) but despite having side-stories, it never went off-course of the main objective unlike the new Thundercats.

Thundercats producers should learn from TV Series like Avatar: The Last Airbender (And even Avatar: The Legend of Korra). A:TLA is the perfect example of how a cartoon series should be. It went for a long time, relationships weren't rushed, focus on the main objective, emotions, memorable characters etc. The list goes on.
This all leads back to MJ. He is the problem.

If you are doing fillers, then do character development. We knew we were going to get lion-o, but he goes two steps forward one step back.

We get to know tygra, panthro, and the kittens, but we know nothing about cheetaa except the flower and her dream of being a cleric.

I think pumyra has passed cheetara in interest.

Cheetara was a fan favorite and the lead female. IMO pumyra has passed her.

Agree, they could keep the main goal of the stones and do fillers. They were suppose to unite the animals too (Jaga), but tygra and cheetara were against lion-o. Now that is an after thought.

Another issue to me is the BoO. SS (Soul Sever) said he holds the keys to everything, but we know nothing. I think they are keeping a lot of this for the second season (I hope) and they are just giving everything their proper due (per MJ).

Last edited by L08e16o; 06-03-2012 at 07:07 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote