Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 01:34 PM   #210
Thunderian scholar
Jaga's disciple
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mum Star View Post
Tigra needs to realize that being king can really suck. Sure it's fine if your kingdom is all great, and top of the world. But right now Thundara is gone. The Cat's scattered and enslaved. And whoever the king is, has to unite the races, beat Mumm-Ra, and then see about rebuilding. Basicly Lion-O is stuck with all the bad parts for being a king. Tigra isn't. So the question is if Tigra was king, could he shoulder that burden?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
That would depend on the direction he wants to go because if he just wanted to be like ratilla it would be easy if you utilize either sword in that manner and rule. Hold a sec the sword of omens won't work for him hmm so that leaves the SoP we'll have to wait and see but as someone posted earlier we are all in for a real cliff hanger and someones face will be looking like lion -o's did all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
The gauntlet is too big but he should be able to use the sword of plundar if he wanted to. Also since its a magical metal maybe it can conform to the size the hand that is using it, Claudis was much bigger then lion-o and the gauntlet fits like a glove (no pun intended )
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCDustyV View Post
all in all I'm just speculating and trying to formulate some theories. the only thing I know for certain is something is building for Ty/Chee good or ill (do have a bad feeling tho), AND that sword, regardless who weilds it, Tygra, Cheetara, Mumm Ra or Wilykat (there's a mental image for you :P ), that sword is bad news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantheman77 View Post
If a Thundercat is to head for the dark side and be corrupted, it'd likely be Tygra since he's arrogant. I could also see Lion-O replacing Tygra with Bengali if this were to happen. I agree that Tygra could wield the Sword of Plundarr without the gauntlet and try to battle Lion-O.
I don't think that Tygra can handle the burden of a king - IF we take the Trials of Lion-O in account and IF the writers don't forget about it - tell about regression ha! Since then in the pyramid I think, Tygra now realizes what responsibilities a king has. Lion-O has been forced into since day one by Jaga, but Jaga is wise enough to see the potential of Lion-O being the right king. I hope from Lion-O's statement to Pumyra regarding the triangle, it's over now and they can concentrate on Mumm-ra. Wonder, if they loose the sword to him…
Thunderian scholar is offline   Reply With Quote