TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 01:37 AM   #239
Lunchie
Thunder Kitty
Got to tell you guys, after reading about the facebook posts by Dan Norton, and watching this episode.......I think I'm done with this series.

I was a fan of the original series as a kid and maybe i am a little biased in how some of the characters and plot have been handled versus how i believe they should have been handled. Since the end of ep 13 the series left a bad taste in my mouth (The 180 in the triangle and the inconsistency in characters) I thought with time they would have had an overall reasoning for it, but now knowing that a good portion of it was to mess with us. and now they are just going to use future episodes as tools for justifying that mess?.........no....no I'm sorry but no.

The episodes that followed, while some have been good, have just drained my enthusiasm for the overall plot and really just sapped my desire to see the resolution. I have tried to muster up resolve to see it through but, I just can't anymore.

If the show continues and I hear good things about future episodes, I'll maybe give it another shot but as of right now.......there's legend of korra I could be watching.

To each his own, so if you are enjoying this series, by all means disregard everything I just said and keep on keeping on.
Lunchie is offline   Reply With Quote