TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 02:08 AM   #31
King T'Challa
Thunder Kitty
Lol. I like Thundercats too, but most folks here must be little biased.

Transformers CHUG, and GIJoe anniversary figs are both hit and miss. TF's Jazz, Grappel, & Sunstreaker, along with Joe's 25th Storm Shadow, BAT, & POC w3 Snake Eyes are great. Classics Optimus, Grimlock, Galvatron, and the 25th's Dreadnoks, along with most Joe repaints are equally great in awfulness.

The Star Wars Vintage Collection are toys of the near highest quality. The only things one might complain about is selection and price. The same complaints can be made for any AF line.

And when it comes to Classic 80's throwback figures, Masters of the Universe Classics is the standard. No other line has delivered to fans like this line has. I only wish Hasbro (and now Bandai) would take note.

The aesthetically lacking sculpts, inconsistant over-articulation, and super garbage paintjobs of the Thundercats Classics figs already warrant the line be scrapped and reintroduced. If all the above isn't fixed soon, along with their poorly chosen scale, I doubt we'll even get all the core characters before the line's cancelled.