TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 09:42 PM   #183
KaleRylan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuukonomiko View Post
I wouldn't call it being so bent on the originals. That's just personal preference. I like my original characters, and that's just me. I have no say with what the animators do. Heck if they decide to kill Tygra then and there I can whine all I want and nothing is going to happen. I'm getting flashbacks of Tenchi Muyo...where after being in the household for what seems like forever, Ryoko and Ayeka get pushed aside for Sakuya because Tenchi takes a liking to her.
You're right. I am just surprised by the number of people that seem dead set against ANY of the new cats being introduced or given any focus.

I mean, one could argue that the introduction of Toph took away from Aang, Sokka, and Katara in the last airbender, or the introduction of Zatanna took away from superboy in Young justice. But that's a very weird way to analyze a show. Media constantly add new characters, whether it's tv, comics with new X-men, or whatever. Most people hope for well-done new characters. This is one of the only communities I've ever been involved in where everyone is so dead-set against new characters. And it's really not that big of a cast as of now.
KaleRylan is offline   Reply With Quote