TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 04:03 PM   #113
dj7000
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshon View Post
I understand that but I thought we were talking about her methods and the way she was interacting with Lion-o. Yes she did say that Jaga always thought highly of Lion-o and that is how she came to know him and her view of him stemmed from Jaga, but that doesn't explain what we have seen of her behavior up untill late and why her character did a complete 180 with no warning and her reasoning is weak at best which is why she comes off looking the way she does and I realize people want to defend their favorite characters and pairings I just say u shouldn't do it when you know their actions are clearly messed up or for the wrong reasons I like all the character but just because i do I'm not going too over look the sh*t they do and call something else. I can care less about canon unless it benefits the current story line
In hindsight Chetara comes across more as a big sister. Kinda like that princess Leia role before she found out luke was her brother. Clearly she likes Lion o but never really took that next step as with Tygra. And that really want even a next step, it was just her way of thanking him. I mean she's had some time to thank him maybe she knew that not causing further tension between liono and tygra would help liono complete his mission.

Oh, and did Panthro lose his arms in the original series? I cant remember.

Last edited by dj7000; 11-27-2011 at 04:06 PM..
dj7000 is offline   Reply With Quote