TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 07:50 PM   #126
Arcticfox
Thunder Kitty
It sure ended with the bell. Next Episode is "New Alliances" seems to be a race or a clan a few cats wouldnt seem like an Alliance since they are a species. Maybe who knows?

Introducing new cats? Sorry but besides Lynx-o seen keeping watch episode 2, there isn't much intro it be like hey where did you come from? even though Panthro was later on he is still mentioned in the begining. The whole intro to the new Thundercats was awesome and I really liked how Cheetara was following him and took interest into what he was up too. Too have Pumyra appear and start a romance chapter would be a stretch of episodes. It's been character building so far like he said "from the top of the food chain too extinction" they have weathered alot together even Panthro and Grune had an impact on Lion-o.

Personally I'm tired of flash back leading to a romance. So they met on the steps and he gave her a flower great wonderful. Makes for the shortest romance novel written right? I mean write it so show us! For crud sake lets at least have some heart to heart conversation between Tygra and Cheetara, they had it when he saved her I mean there wasn't even a scripted Thanks Tiger C'mon Spider-Man pun intented.

Lion-o last of the lions and bloodline. As a fan, so he doesnt get the girl meh I'm over it let him be the kick butt and get some respect hero he should be! Let's not start writing another romance chapter in his life
Arcticfox is offline   Reply With Quote