TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 10:22 AM   #30
wes2882
Thunder Kitty
Hey! I'll see what I can do about posting more pics. Also, heres a few answers to some questions that came up. The sword of omens is still pretty soft, but because it is so much shorter than the 8 inch version, it doesn't appear to bow quite so much. I will try and take pics of the 6 inch with the 8 inch and also with some motuc. Lion-O is a lot shorter than the MOTUC, but Mumm-ra almost works. I'll also take pic of the backs of the boxes as someone requested that. It's also something to note that lion-O's glove is now molded in gold plastic as opposed to being painted gold like the 8 inch. i like the painted better i think. It looks higher quality that way. i understand that everyone wanted mumm-ra's cape, but I guess that just doesn't bother me because the toy version never had one either, so when i think of mummer, i just don't really picture him with a cape. I still am not a fan of Lion-O's head sculpt, but the figure itself is growing on me the more I look at it, and I'm getting used to the new size. Let me know if there are any other pics you guys would like. I'll try my best to do it today, but I've got a pretty busy one, so may have to wait until Sunday night. Meanwhile, I bet others will start to show up soon too.
wes2882 is offline   Reply With Quote