TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 10:54 AM   #3544
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
It is because lion-o loves and believes in his brother. He forgot abou the bell.

You are not giving Cheetara enough credit. She heard Annet's prediction, and you could see her face as being upset and to me she was thinking. She timed it right. Her going to tygra was to prevent the betrayal, she just didn't know lion-o was going to be there.

Who is more level headed, lion-o or cheetara? Cheetara is very clever.

Annet would have said lion-o would've felt betrayal by both tygra and cheetara.
why would she wait? if that was why she was there why would she wait until the last minute to stop the betrayal?

She couldn't do anything until after they left the AP, but as I've said before when she finally went to him it was later than they came out.

You're basically saying that she was focused on stopping the betrayal when she went to him. If she was doing that why would she wait til the very last minute to stop the betrayal and only go when Tygra is completely alone and showing absolutely no signs of betraying anyone?

If I was her and I was focused on stopping someone from betraying Lion-O I'd stick to Lion-O's side to protect him until the time was up.

Last edited by Balgus82; 01-06-2012 at 11:03 AM..
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote