TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 11:04 AM   #3545
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
why would she wait? if that was why she was there why would she wait until the last minute to stop the betrayal?

She couldn't do anything until after they left the AP, but as I've said before when she finally went to him it was later than they came out.

You're basically saying that she was focused on stopping the betrayal when she went to him. If she was doing that why would she wait til the very last minute to stop the betrayal and only go when Tygra is completely alone and showing absolutely no signs of betraying anyone?

If I was her and I was focused on stopping someone from betraying Lion-O I'd stick to Lion-O's side until the time was up to protect him.
Annet's prediction are never wrong, so if she went to him rigth away, she still risks of him betraying lio-o at the evening bells. Come on, why would she go to him early?

Who is more trust worthy, Tygra or Annet. I think Annet is. Who thought tygra would kick lion-o in the pit again. I didn't.

You go to the source. How was she suppose to know how tygra would betray lion-o. Let just say, if tygra went to mummra, her staying with lion-o is not going to stop the betrayal. Why not go there when it is about to happen and stop it.

Every movie I see about predictions, people go right before it happens to change the course of the event.

So if she stays with lion-o then the betrayal still happens at the evening bells. It was going to happen in some way. Annet is never wrong.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-06-2012 at 11:12 AM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote