Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 11:19 AM   #3546
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Annet's prediction are never wrong, so if she went to him rigth away, she still risks of him betraying lio-o at the evening bells. Come on, why would she go to him early?

Who is more trust worthy, Tygra or Annet. I think Annet is. Who thought tygra would kick lion-o in the pit again. I didn't.

You go to the source. How was she suppose to know how tygra would betray lion-o. Let just say, if tygra went to mummra, her staying with lion-o is not going to stop the betrayal. Why not go there when it is about to happen and stop it.

Every movie I see about predictions, people go right before it happens to change the course of the event.

So if she stays with lion-o then the betrayal still happens at the evening bells. It was going to happen in some way. Annet is never wrong.
All Anet said was that it would happen before the Bell rang. He didn't say it would happen 2 seconds before the bell rang. She couldn't have known precisely what moment it would happen. There was a wide window between when he gave the prediction and when the bell actually rang.

And as for who is more trustworthy, If I was her I would trust the person I've known almost a decade over the person I've only known a few days.

"Anet is ever wrong." Why would she think she could stop it in the first place? How would she stop it?

Assuming the kiss was just a thank you, how would a thank you kiss to Tygra stop him from betraying Lion-O? If he was going to betray Lion-O it wouldn't have been because a girl didn't thank him 8 years ago.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote