Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 11:31 AM   #3548
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
All Anet said was that it would happen before the Bell rang. He didn't say it would happen 2 seconds before the bell rang. She couldn't have known precisely what moment it would happen. There was a wide window between when he gave the prediction and when the bell actually rang.

And as for who is more trustworthy, If I was her I would trust the person I've known almost a decade over the person I've only known a few days.

"Anet is ever wrong." Why would she think she could stop it in the first place? How would she stop it?

Assuming the kiss was just a thank you, how would a thank you kiss to Tygra stop him from betraying Lion-O? If he was going to betray Lion-O it wouldn't have been because a girl didn't thank him 8 years ago.
It would be different if Cheetara would've never heard the prediction. She knew when the bells were going to ring, that is why she waited.

So Annet had to say cheetara at 7:59:56, lion-o will feel betrayal by tygra.

How much does she know about tygra. Annet is peace loving and honest. He has never shown any negative signs like tygra. She knows about tygra's jealousy.

Cheetara's first job is to protect the king, she was trying to help the situation. If you knew about the prediction and didn't act, you would be just as guilty as the person betraying.

In her mind, she stopped the betrayal at the even bells. She said she felt little responsible for what happen in the AP, if she felt guilty, why wouldn't she try to stop the betrayal.

Well it seems tygra went into the AP because some girl didn't thank him and kicked lion-o down a pit.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-06-2012 at 11:44 AM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote