Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 12:01 PM   #3550
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
She's known Tygra for years. She's been around him every day for months. She knows him and knows why he's jealous. Anet is just a guy she met a few days before. He could've easily been working for Mumm-Ra the whole time to sow discontent (I don't actually believe he was I'm just saying it's completely possible). Point is she doesn't know Anet and she does know Tygra.

I would trust someone I know, even with their faults, over someone I had just met because you don't know the person you just met. Just because someone acts nice doesn't necessarily mean they aren't hiding anything.

Maybe you're right in that if she was trying to stop the betrayal she wouldn't follow Lion-O around, but if that's the case she would be following Tygra around. There would've been no need to walk up to him and talk. If she really suspected Tygra of betraying Lion-O the smarter thing would've been to hide in the shadows to watch him.

Cheetara isn't the only reason he was fighting Lion-O in the AP. And his jealousy was because he thought she liked Lion-O, not because she didn't thank him for a flower. If she had thanked him, and he still thought Lion-O had "won" her he would still be jealous. It wouldn't stop anything.
I would trust other people that have shown good intentions over my own family. Why wouldn't she trust him when his predictions are 100% and he helped lion-o with SBS.

What Cheetara did was smart, she went to the source and dealt with it. If she was in the shadow, she won't prevent the betrayal. Tygra would've betrayed lion-o what would cheetara been able to do? Call him out for it, that will make it worse. Take care of the issue instead of letting it fester.

What did tygra really want from cheetara, he wanted her to recognize what he did years ago. I bet you that was more on his heart than her chosing him. He was already to move on. I think since cheetara thanked him, tygra can move on. The crown is different. Maybe when tygra thinks lion-o is worthy of his respect, things will change.

I don't know how they will handle tygra the rest of the way, but maybe the events in the AP (like you said) and the flower (something else from his past) will help him overcome his jealousy.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-06-2012 at 12:29 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote