Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 01:09 AM   #3774
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
i think this matter shouldn't be taken too seriously, the writers wanted to tell their own version of thundercats this way. im sorry if some of the fans are displeased with some of the episodes but at the end of the day, they still plan on telling the story they way they want to. for me, the problem was the pacing of the story. after the premiere episodes, eveything else from that point on felt rushed. i believe for a first season, we still haven't gotten solid individual character development. it's funny, i still don't know much about these characters especially liono. for a major character with screen time, we don't know much about him besides his early obsession with tech. all we know is he has the sword, book, and in most viewers eyes, he tends to act immature. even the short flashback of his childhood was mostly tygras story. we don't know what he did as a kid, if he knew his mother and why he is the way he is. i could go on forever but i thought i would share my opinion.

I think a lot of that is going to be explored later on. I agree to an extent, but from what I understand they wrote the whole thing considering 52 episodes. We really have barely scratched the surface of that yet. They've said the show is a slow burn and that things will get better and ramp up as it goes on. They don't want to give everything to us at once.

Though I agree some of the episodes felt rushed. But I think the pacing got better after episode 5 or so. definitely better after episode 8. at the beginning they were still getting used to the show and working out the kinks so to speak.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote