TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 11:01 AM   #3782
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
Of course not. If they're hardcore L/C fans that was pretty much a given.

You questioned a biased group of people. I'm sorry but a survey would've had to have been given to random Thundercats fans to be in any way relevant.

I kinda resent it when people say "thunderdads will drop the show" or things like that.

I don't have any kids, so I'm not a thunderDAD, but I did grow up with the original and I have gotten my nephew into this show and the old one. I'm a ThunderUncle. lol

I'm sorry if I'm coming off wrong when I say this, but I'm being perfectly honest even if every single one of the 130 people who answered dropped the show that's not even 1% of the millions of people who watch the show.

Also while they want to make the show accessible for the "thunderdads" their core audience and core demographic has always been kids. When they look at the ratings they watch the 6-11 year olds.

When it comes down to it we're not the target audience. As long as they're still selling toys and the kids are still watching they're really not going to make a big deal out of a few people who get angry and quit.

anyway again I'm sorry If I'm sounding bad by saying this.
A thunderdad is someone who grew up in the 80s and are OS fans. My dad drop the show.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote