TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 01:15 PM   #368
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
MJ: That little character beat of Cheetara's, following him around, we don't give a definitive answer to that until, I think, Episode 14. If you invest in the show, with each episode you'll get more out of it.

Now if they will kill the lion-O/Cheetara thing then why did he say "If you invest in the show, with each episode you'll get more out of it."[/QUOTE]

This is my thoughts about the If you invest in the show, with each episode you'll get more out of it.

To me every episode has said cheetara and lion-o. To me the legacy episode was a big show of the future. Leo again will have to unite the animals with his lady cat (cheetara) to beat Mummra. Legacy has shown that cheetara is doing the samething as women cat did with leo. Every episode showed that hints with cheetara. They showed little things with with tygra, then the last two episodes. One thing we know is cheetara said she chose along time ago, but she didn't say you to tygra. We could go anyway with what she said to him. The kiss was to thank him. I think that was the bigger picture for lion-o, he saw them kiss and right away he thought is was over (smaller picture). To me what was said is each episode counts toward the character development. To me the last two episodes erase the first 11. I think they did the tygra and cheetara to throw people off. Of couse this could be me trying to find something that is not there.

Someone said they want to keep using the love triangle, only way that can happen is if cheetara did pick lion-o. After what lion-o saw, why should he keep fighting? I can see tygra fighting lion-o, but not lion-o fighting tygra. He always loses to him, why keep hurting yourself.

All the episodes to me say cheetara and lion-o like what happen in legacy. If they meant you will get more out of each episode. Well then the last two were to mess with lion-o and it happen early in the series. So it is not set in stone. I think lion-o can't be one with the sword of omen unless he has cheetara.

I think cheetara likes lion-o because he is different. She said he was differetn in the opening episode. I don't think Jaga would ever try to hurt Lion-o. Without Lion-o, the TC are doom and he knew that.
Thoughs.

Thanks.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote