Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 08:24 AM   #24
Lody
The ORIGINAL Thundercat
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilanimation View Post
O RLY... Because that is what you paid for them is what everyone pays for them correct? Because in my area G.I.Joes are 12.99, MU are 12.99 and this is at Target, and guess what Ross TJMAX and Marshals are also higher, like 8.99 and guess what in Texas where you live is there sales Tax? Because where I live sales Tax is 8.25%, so lets do the math..
8.99+ .825 = 9.731675 "sold on ebay" Final Value Fee BIN $1.08 + Final Value Fee on Shipping $0.36 = $11.18 so ok you are right I made a whole .81, I am going to do this more often. Lame.
I spent two years in Los Angeles-prices are NOT that much higher

And Ross/TJ Maxx/Marshalls sells for the same price no matter where you are located in the the US.

You started the auction and hoped to get a higher bid and didn't-You made more than what you paid for it

YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE-END OF STORY!

I also love how you TRY (and fail miserably) at making me look shady when you go and change your Ebay user name THE SAME DAY you get called out on doing the same thing you cry and whine about on every post you make! My name has been the same for over 13 years! I am not hard to find not nor am I trying to hide anything (unlike some people)

Who are you trying to kid?

Last edited by Lody; 04-30-2012 at 08:28 AM..