TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 08:22 AM   #12
booshman
Thunder Kitty
I would love a 3rd person sandbox game, based on classic T'cats. Different missions taking place across various regions of Third Earth, from the Lair, to Castle Plun-darr, Warrior Maidens Kingdom, Hook Mountain, etc. Maybe the option to go into space for side missions featuring Captain Shiner/ Mandora. All of the main cats would be playable characters, and all the vehicles from the show would be included. Basically GTA with the Thundercats. As many original voice cast members as possible, with a score taken from the music on the show. A kick-arse original storyline would be great too, with some missions that are throwbacks to some of the better episodes would be cool.

I wouldn't be against the same premise, but with the new show, although classic would be my preference.

Also, proper development would be a must! I'm glad that they didn't bring out a game to coincide with the premiere of the new show, as I'm sure if they had it would have been a poor rush job, as most movie/TV show tie-ins tend to be.

I think it's crazy that there hasn't been a new Thundercats game for me to play since I had it on the Spectrum when I was a kid.

Last edited by booshman; 02-29-2012 at 08:24 AM..
booshman is offline   Reply With Quote