TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 07:11 PM   #1218
Mako Crab
Thunder Kitty
Quick question to those that want Lion-O and Cheetara to get together- why is it so important to you that she choose him? By your own admittance, L/C got together in the original series, so you already got it your way. Why not let the T/C fans have their turn with the new series? And before you answer, "because that's the way it's always been," is not a good reason. New series, new take on the characters.

For me, I'm just glad that they finally included some romance in ThunderCats and addressed the one issue that's been driving fans to write fanfics for decades. I personally have no qualms whether Cheetara chooses Lion-O or Tygra, but now that she's chosen Tygra, I'm totally happy with that and think it works for those two.

So that's my excuse. For the rest of you pushing for L/C, why *MUST* you have Cheetara hook up with Lion-O? I'm not talking story reasons now. I'm asking you to examine your own biases and find out why it is that you feel these two must be together. Is it tradition? Some preconceived notion of the characters? You just like to see the main hero get the girl? What is it?
Mako Crab is offline   Reply With Quote