Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 04:36 PM   #1241
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alapan View Post
Hey, has anyone ever thought that Lion-O might lose the trials...DUNDUNDUNNN. Okay seriously though, what if Lion-O loses the trials because of this whole love-triangle/heart-broken thing going on? That might really lead him to lose his rightful place as the king/leader of the thundercats. That will probably cause him him to try harder or cause him to become stronger by going down worse than anyone would have ever thought. Heh, this is all just speculation but the writers might just put in a twist like that in the NS, what do you people think?

They said "we didn't want to drag things out for the sake of dragging them out. At the same time, we wanted to give each moment it's proper due as part of building that sense of epic." based on that and the character analysis I did on Lion-O, other interviews, facts, with pointers and advice from my writer friends(that are on neutral grounds no ship preference, they are just seeing this as characters and stories, because I may be biased, that's why I have to get outside opinions). I don't think they will drag the Lion-O pathetic state that long, he is already in the worst state possible that he can handle at his level of experience I think, also in this state I don't think Lion-O could learn other things or other life lessons properly, also considering he is the main character it will hurt the show.

We already discussed the possible theories, Characters and their effects:

The basic theories
http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat...ssion-8424/16/

The Character Analysis and conflicted feelings theory
http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat...ssion-8424/19/

The one of what If Analysis
http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat...ssion-8424/24/

The possible ways that we have so far for Lion-O to recover are either the Tygra Mind Illusion Theory or similar theories comes into play, Or Cheetara excepting his confession or at least will not say no to him thus the developed open triangle and the conflicted feelings theory comes into play. Of course writers can always come up with other ideas or even crazy ideas that will make Lion-O OOC in this series.

There is always the possibility they will make Lion-O more messed up, but most of Lion-O's fans especially alot of the Thunderdads that I know already pissed off with what they are doing to Lion-O, doing that will even make them more pissed off, it's bad for business I think. And that will also mean Jelenic, and crew are lying big time about pleasing the Thunderdads, after pissing them off

Last edited by cmangund; 12-18-2011 at 07:22 PM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote