Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 08:26 PM   #1247
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
whether or not it will be about his heart, one thing for sure your feelings and heart should be in a healthy state when starting, doing and finishing important trials of your life. Not in the pathetic state Lion-O's in right now.

If it is about his heart, That will be cool we get to know Lion-o to the core.

Character wise, basde on the character analysis(http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat...ssion-8424/19/) I did back in this thread, I think Tygra can get over this kind of thing a lot better then Lion-O, He has around 8 years to really start a relationship with Cheetara, but did not do it until noticing Cheetara was doing "Special Sessions" with Lion-O. Plus Tygra is older he is in his 20's while Lion-O is 17 like the crew said. He is logical(when his mind is right) and a complicated cat, can push feelings down with his logic as seen in episode 6. Lion-O's character is not a complicated hero/cat and will mostly put feelings first above logic (as seen in episode 1) especially for this kind of feelings. When He has feelings for someone it will be true and unaffected by other things. It will be very hard for him to get over this kind of thing, plus he is a king, his judgments will be crucial for the future of the cats, he cannot be in a pathetic state of heart and mind like this, Tygra does not carry the burden and responsibility as big as Lion-O. He is the straight forward hero type so far in the show, unless they will show more about him that will make him complicated, but i doubt that. Register said one main thing they wouldn't change is the base core Lion-O's centric main story and theme from the OS. If they change Lion-O's character becoming a complicated hero then that will be not Lion-O. He is the Main character afterall, Like Register said
Lion-o has a big heart.

I think the only way tygra can heal is detach himself from the royal family. Not leave the group, but cheetara will always remind him of the crown and he would still be in the shadow. He needs to make his own path. That is why I like T/P.

Lion-o has a long way to go, but Cheetara can't help him.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote