Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 05:23 PM   #1781
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
if it is the case that cheetara chose liono, then the producers are just playing games with the viewers mind. im so anxious to find out what happens on the next episode, and if the ending is real or not. depending on the way liono's character will be handled after that dreadful episode, will pretty much determine whether we all tune in for the rest of the series. this is why i hate having romance in most action/adventure cartoons. i wish they would have followed the same path Avatar TLA took in developing the main hero/heroine romance. im tired of being distracted from the main story by the love triangle in this show. i think it really has hurt the character development of liono and cheetara.
I know, this triangle really eating us all up. Personally I don't think the writer will "damage" Lion-O and Cheetara character any further, as It's clear that Cheetara as a character in this show is written to be more compatible with Lion-O, all of my writer friends saw that. This is just too add drama or to make Lion-O really realizes her feelings for Cheetara, and grow up as a character.
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote