Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 01:28 AM   #1797
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Here are the main snippets of Interviews, that I think provide clues on the triangle/relationships directly or indirectly. I will see if I can still get some more:

Jelenic:
- “…we wanted to Potray a classic “Hero’s Journey”
- “…Lion-O interpret a lot of Cheetara’s interest as effection”
- “..Possible romance between Lion-O/Cheetara”
- “..we dont’t give a definitive answer of her following Lion-O around until I think EP 14…”
- Specific on Lion-O/Cheetara thing “ If you invest in the show, with each episode you’ll get more out of it”
- “We are making this with the Thunderdads in mind”
- “A lot of the crew are Thunderdads too”
- The crew said Love is a strong word, that means Lion-O does have feelings for Cheetara but not yet in the love level, that’s why Cheetara’s voice actors said the spark between Lion-O and Cheetara keeps on evolving
- “we like to piss off the fans”
- “Tygra wondering, if he will loose again to Lion-O when it comes to love”
- “ ..and of course the love Triangle between the brothers and Cheetara”

Larry Kenny (the OS Lion-O):
- When the interviewer asked about the spark between Lion-O/Cheetara”Where was that spark between Lion-O and Cheetara when I was Playing Lion-O” then look annoyed “I was years too late” ”But we had launch a couple of times”
- “Fans of the OS have nothing to worry about this new show, they will love it, I am sure”

Cheetara’s Voice Actress:
- When asked about the triangle “Cheetara is a much better person than sancha. Cheetara is at least she is going for the highest good of all those involved, while sancha just stirs up the pot.
-When the interviewer asked about the spark between Lion-O/Cheetara she said”yeah,.. you know it keeps on evolving, it’s hard to say anything without spoiling it, but it’s a good storylineshippy laughs

Sam Register:
- “We wanted to create Characters with layers
- “We have spent a lot of money on this…”
- “We wanted to keep the core and spirit of the story intact like the OS, a Hero’s Journey, Lion-O grows from a boy to a man, becoming king.”

Tygra’s Voice Actor:
- “Tygra came from a very dark place”
Forgot to add one more on Jelenic: "we didn't want to drag things out for the sake of dragging them out. At the same time, we wanted to give each moment it's proper due as part of building that sense of epic"

That means all the Lion-O/Cheetara moments will not be wasted as he also said "......we wanted to give each moment it's proper due". and that proper due cannot be just friends or brother/sister thing as it will conflict heavily with all of his and the rest of the crew's comments and facts + data , and not a proper due if that's the case.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-28-2011 at 02:16 AM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote